Wednesday, February 24, 2010

New prims finished!!

Polkadotted Octopus

Whew! Spent a long day finishing up several critters and getting them listed on Ebay. It's always so nice to wrap up a few of the projects that have been "in the works" for a while. As soon as I finished these, though, my mind started swimmin' with new critters to design so it all starts again soon. LOL
A great friend of mine and a fellow primitive artist, Joyce, stated (jokingly) that I should create a tick doll so that our recent problems with ticks (yup, believe it or not during the WINTER!) would maybe go away. :) Well, I decided "what the heck, I'll do one" and he's now over on Ebay. :) Definitely something different in the prim world to say the least. LOL

till later!
Amy


Blue Crab


Primitive Tick :)


Irish Horsey


Shamus McSeahorse

No comments: