Sunday, March 22, 2009

Finally back to listing!!!!!

Ok...after a couple of months on break I've jumped back into the saddle and listed my first primitive creation over on Ebay........a primitive Dammit Doll. I figured that with our economy and politics and everything so whacky and stressful for so many right now, that we could all use our own grungy dammit doll in our lives. LOL
It had been so long since listing on ebay that I had to really take my time getting the doll listed as they seemed to have changed things up a bit. Go figure. :)
Anyways, he/she's up and running and I've got several more prim critters in the works including some Dodo Birds so make sure to check Ebay thoughout this week for their debuts.
My old website has been down and under construction so please be patient for a couple more weeks until I can get my new and improved site live.
Till later!
Amy

No comments: