Thursday, April 9, 2009

New Critters on Ebay!



Just finished up a couple of new critters that just went up for auction on Ebay.....a primitive Red hatter Dodo Bird Doll and a Primitive Flounder Doll.
I'm having a great time with my parents who are visiting us from Florida! In between showing them the sights of New England and enjoying the warmer, sunny weather, I've been trying to rapidly finish up several dolls I started and hopefully will be listing them one by one during the next week. :O)
till later!
Amy

1 comment:

Diet Diva said...

i think your site is well laid-out!
i would love to link you on my site for my followers!
would you link my site on yours also?!

http://dietdivafashionista.blogspot.com/

follow me, and i'll follow YOU!

i need your support, fellow blogger!

XOXO Diet Diva