Thursday, May 14, 2009

Lots of new critters!!!

Got lots of new critters that I just listed over on Ebay.....found this awesome iron, rusty bathtub and thought that's perfect for one of my slugs. :) So here he is....Rub a dub dub, one slug in the tub!! :)



Couldn't resist making one of my snakes and giving him a patriotic twist.



And back from hiatus is Seaho' Sally and Seahorse Sam! I so enjoyed making these two when they first premired a couple of years ago and it was just as fun creating them again!!






Raccoon Rob was a blast to make and always makes me laugh. He also was first designed a couple of years ago along with Seaho' Sally and Seahorse Sam.
Take a peek at all these new critters and more over on my ebay page....link is over to the left.
Back to more creating!
Till later!!
Amy




No comments: