Sunday, April 20, 2008

Well, today has been a glorious day here in New Hampshire as Spring is here in full swing and we're starting to see a little green peekin' out from our front and back yards. :) I've taken a break from crafting ~ although I've got TONS of ideas I want to start on ~ to spend the weekend enjoying working in my yard with my boys and hubby. :) Most of my inspiration within my items/creations comes directly from my interactions/experiences with the outdoors and nature. This past weekend was no exception as even though I'm recooperating from the flu, I had the chance to sit outside and get lots of interesting ideas for my critters. I've got at least one of my four boys very sick with the flu right now, but as soon as he's recovered, I feel very inspired to start creating!!!
God bless!
Amy

3 comments:

naomisnotions said...

YEAH!!!! Amy has a BLOG!!!! I love your new critter!!! I will add your blog to my list! :)

Naomi

oldecrowseedco said...

:O) LOL I know I know.....It's about time, huh, Naomi!!! LOL :)
hugs,
Amy

Randy said...

Hey Amy,
The blog is really awesome! So nice that YOU got ALL of the talent in the family! Leaving the rest of us with O - zip - nada - zilch - zero!!!!
Love - Randy