Monday, April 21, 2008

Here's my lastest critter...... Lady Liberty. :o)



Well, slowly but surely I'm getting my new critters started and one just got listed on Ebay today. With three of my boys still sick with the flu, things are S L O W going here. LOL Still beautiful weather here in NH.....can't ask for anything better!!!!




Special Artist Award!

My dear NEPG sister and friend, Linda of Linda*Pinda*Designs tagged me yesterday with a Special Artist Award! After the LONG week (s) I've had between everyone at some point having the flu (LOL) what a nice suprise to receive this honor from such a talented artist herself! I'm truly touched and am so flattered that she'd even think of me in the same category as herself, and the others who have been given this award. You are a true and dear friend, Linda, with a heart of gold!! Thanks so much!!!!

Till later!

Amy


2 comments:

naomisnotions said...

A well deserved award!!!! :) I just love that lady bug!!! Your blog is looking good!!!

I hope you all get better soon! :)

((((BIG HUGS))))

Naomi

Gollywobbles said...

Hi Amy, I did not realize until after I nominated you for the Primitive Excellence Award, that you haven't been blogging very much. I didn't know you had a blog until tonight, and Perhaps, things are getting back to normal soon, and you can pick up your award on my blog! I have you to be thankful for steering me down the Primitive Path.

Blessings, Sam