Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Summer's end at OCSC


Wow! Summer has FLOWN by!! :( We got in a last minute vacation down to my ole' summer stompin' grounds, Garden City Bch, SC. What a wonderful time we had! The photo above is what we saw each and every morning right off of our back porch. Just gorgeous. It was just enough to give me lots of new critter ideas to create for this fall. :) Hopefully it was enough to get me through another upcoming long New England winter. LOL

I'm finally getting a few things sewn and listed on Ebay. Hopefully will get some more critters created and listed on my website as well as Lemon Poppy Seeds. My boys (three of them at least) went back to school last week. My oldest just started high school. :-O Where did the time go with him????? So far, knock on wood, he loves his new school and is thoroughly enjoying his new high school "freedoms". LOL I, on the other hand, have to get used to the whole thing. hehehe :)
Well, below are some photos from SC last month...........


Ty enjoying lunch at Flo's..... :)





Dylan makin' friends with a Gator at The Lazy Gator.





Cody and Gernie at Flo's....





Chase, Ty, Gernie, and Dylan rockin' at The Lazy Gator....







Gee, look what "washed" ashore in SC! LOL :)
Ok, off to pick up Dylan from cross country...........
Bye for now! :)

1 comment:

naomisnotions said...

It looks like you guys had loads of fun!!!

The funniest things come a shore these days!!! LOL...too cute, I love it! You should put that on your listings! :)

Naomi