Friday, November 21, 2008

A Prim Platy has arrived! :O)


Well, I finally got this guy sewn and listed on Ebay yesterday! I only drew his design out over 6 mos ago!! LOL Being that it gets dark soooooo early here in New England (pitch dark here in NH by 4:30) I've been having the hardest time getting good indoor photos. I'd much rather take the picts outside with the natural light. But, between the early darkness and now, the bitter cold temps.....I'll just stay in where it's warm. :O)
Had our first real flurries last week while we were finished up blowing the last of the leaves off of our yard. Boy, the wind has just been crazy here during the past few days. Really makes for some biting cold days.
I also have a Pelican Santa, a Santa Clam (of course :O) ) and a Santa Frog on ebay. They all close during this weekend, so I've got lots of work to do creating new designs and getting them listed hopefully by the end of the weekend.



Till later!!
Amy

No comments: