Saturday, November 15, 2008


Well, we're definately in the middle of a typical New England November here in NH. Gloomy, and lots of rain. All the beautiful leaves are gone........actually they are all laying on my yard at the moment. LOL November seems to be a bit of a warm up to the long cold winters here in NH. Sort of a preshow without the snow. LOL
I have been soooooo busy with Dylan's cross country and Cody's band season that I haven't done much sewing and listing on both my site and ebay. I've got TONS of new ideas and have been sketching lots of new critters and ideas........just have to find the second to actually escape from the kiddos (and hubby :) ) and get to creating!
My parents came up to visit with us from Florida and stayed the entire month of Oct. We had a BLAST! I love it when they're here as we are so far away from family and it's not often that we can get down to Fl. now that the boys are older and have full schedules. I took them to alot of New Englands awesome sites to see.......Kennebunkport (my dad's favorite), Lake Winni and the Christmas Loft which is AWESOME, Deerfield, Mass and the Yankee Candle Main store (another huge and awesome store!), Essex, Mass (several times :) ), Glouchester, Mass, Marblehead, and of course...the best place to go in Oct before Halloween....Salem Mass. :) Awesome town to visit during Oct. when they are in full Halloween "mode". LOL They are coming back up for Christmas, yeay!, so maybe I can "convince" my dad to go down to Boston for the day. he he he
Well, gonna go try and sew some since it's raining and cold out..........
till later!
Amy

1 comment:

Baggaraggs: said...

Hi Amy, I love your things. I am a florida Dollmaker and whimsy Artist. In Sarasota. Have a spot on Etsy. I love reading your Blog and greatly admire your work. Please feel free to visit me at my Blog. (Baggaraggs.blogspot.com) or the Etsy store. Baggaraggs.etsy.com Have a great Christmas and enjoy1 Robin of the Baggaraggs